9/10/06

Today (and previous days also):

  1. Watched too many episodes of Grey's Anatomy (thank you Hilary). I'll say right now that the show is not my favorite, but it is very entertaining. Perhaps I will revisit ER...although I will say this: ER started out as a hospital show and became a soap opera, GA isn't pretending to be anything else...dramalicious. PS> I'm done with the first season.
  2. Korean food is amazing. Thank you Amy!
  3. I have several movies from netflix right now, but I'm not watching them because I'm afraid I won't be able to concentrate for more than 42 minutes. (for those who want to know they are The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, and The Witches of Eastwick....fabulous, I know)...
  4. I watched AFI's 100 Years 100 Cheers...and PS> it was bogus. Supposedly it was a list of the most inspiring movies ever made...although several of the ones near the top were extremely depressing. I'm surprised Dancer in the Dark didn't make the list.
  5. I'm now on MySpace...so you should add me as a friend. Currently I only have one friend, and it's Nathaniel...and he doesn't even like me...so add me, please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

david...i am so eastmansick and homesick now
really wish that i am with you all.....wish that someone can give me a hug
I am sure you will enjoy texas. you should come visit me sometime!!!! I feel so lonely david....I need CCE...I miss being called kittymonster...