9/2/06

Chloe!

Hilary and I just took our first trip (of many I'm sure) to Lot 8...the boutique/salon of Project Runway winner Chloe Dao! I knew she had her own store, but what I didn't know was that its in Rice Village. They have a TV that is constantly showing Project Runway. Unfortunately she doesn't make mens clothes...although she does have some (and they are pretty cute)...but they don't bear a Lot 8 tag on the inside...oh well! Now I can say that Chloe Dao asked me if I needed any help finding anything...of course in typical fashion Hilary and I were like, "ah...um...well..." I think next time I will work up the courage to ask her to take a photo! And maybe buy a Lot 8 T-shirt (that Chloe would be more than happy to autograph!)...Who knew there was so much in Houston?

No comments: