- Parents come over (9am) to help me finish moving in.
- I drive Uncle Pete to the airport (11am) and my parents leave for Louisiana.
- I go stop at Rice to get an ID, a locker, and to drop off my health form.
- I go back to my apartment for lunch and to pick up my cello. I fill out a few forms that I need to (and get my mailbox key).
- Stop at a post office to mail forms that were just filled out.
- I go back to Rice to practice.
- I take a practicing break to go to the gym.
- I go back to Rice to practice more.
- I come back to my apartment and have dinner, then try to register for classes.
- Finally done with the day.
8 months ago