- Lots of rehearsals Tuesday morning playing pop music (that I think is fun to play...others do not).
- Meeting my parents and uncle at the main gate and proceeding to walk back and forth across the grounds SEVERAL times.
- Meeting my other uncle and grandmother at the main gate and walking nowhere.
- Seeing some of The Soldier's Tale with Carter, Babbitt and Harbison narrating=hilarious.
- Dinner in Lenox with the Family.
- Performing said pop music in the shed with John Williams conducting.
- Waiting outside of said John William's dressing room to take a picture with him.
- Having said picture taken (will be posted soon!!).
- Driving to Connecticut after the concert=very dark and tired.
- Sleeping in a bed and breakfast in Lebanon (conn!)
- Ash scattering in Conn.
- Driving back to Tanglewood and arriving just before 2pm for a coaching.
- Discovering the composer of the piece was at said coaching (Ron Ford).
- Sprinting back to Miss Hall's for a NAP.
- Back to Tanlgewood for Turnage rehearsal and realizing that Turnage himself was in the audience.
- Posting a list in my blog.
7 months ago