- Made it all the way back to Chicago/Wilmette safely...(stayed overnight in Cleveland)
- Spent two days in Chicago...mostly looking at cellos...more on that later...
- Drove from Chicago to Batesville, MS to Layfeyette, LA, to Houston...
- and then my car broke down after we (me and my dad) pulled up at our hotel.
- So we had the car towed to the volvo place, and then we rented a car.
- We drove all around Houston looking for a place and then found one that we both thought was too small and not enough kitchen...
- and then after looking more decided it was by far the best one, so I took it.
- But I can't move in for another day...so I have a car and a storage until full of stuff, and nowhere to put it.
- And I need to pick a cello.
- and I need to practice for my audition in Arkansas (on Saturday) and I'm not exactly sure which cello I will be using for it...
- I've written this one off as a practice audition at this point...since I haven't played for days.
- Even though I have practiced the music kind of a lot while I was at Tanglewood.
- I miss Tanglewood
- I'm kind of screwed...
How to Post Google Animations to Facebook
3 months ago